Thursday, May 2, 2019

Wish List of New Features


Hi ModMath Fans-

I know it's been awhile. I've been off trying to earn a living at my day job while keeping up with the steady flow of questions I get from all of you about ModMath.

I love hearing from parents and teachers who tell us how ModMath has changed a child's life. But, of course, I still get a steady stream of emails asking for additional features. The frequent request includes:

Full alphabet keyboard
Adjustable font size
Ability to type in words for story problems
Ability to input complete worksheets.
Option to add an external keyboard
Graphing Function


And, of course, the most universal ask if for a Chromebook version!!!

Believe me when I tell you we wish we could deliver. We simply have not been able to raise the money to do this. We collect a small fee for folks who opt for the Pro version. The funds we receive through the pro version are used to pay our developer to keep the app running following each IOS updates. And, of course, we're not even covering the cost of our updates. Fortunately, our fantastic partner, Apptitude, is willing to work at an under market rate for the benefit of the many children who rely on ModMath.

We figure we need around $50,000 to make all the above happen. It’s a small number for a corporation. But a too big a nut for an average Joan like me. If you have connections to any foundations or angel investors, send them our way.

In the meantime, keep enjoying ModMath. And help us spread the word, so more kids can benefit. We are super appreciative when bloggers blog about us. And, today, we’re giving a shout out our favorite San Francisco Ad Agency, Division of Labor for mentioning ModMath in a recent post along with ED REV, a not to be missed San Francisco event for LD parents and their kids.

14 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The site style

    is great, the articles is really great. Find Top IAS Coaching Center in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. BookMyEssay offers online academic writing service. Our professionals are available 24/7. Grab the best deal on academic writing from the experts. So don't get tensed about your assignment help just get in touch with the professional of BookMyEssay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in the blog writing.All types blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers.Here the author is giving good thoughts and suggestions to each and every readers through this article.Quality of the content is the main do my assignment for me element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe this will help your website become more organized because you have decided to set a part on this site for the inquiries regarding tax and as well as the helpful discussions. To be honest, this is one of the few sites that are doing this kind of strategy. Also, I think that this will not only benefit your clients or the potential ones assignment writing help but you most especially because you will be able to see the questions easier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the main reasons that I am very much interested in knowing the history of the things. As most of the time their names are greatly related with their history. Also sometimes you can realize the importance of help with dissertation uk the thing just by knowing its name like this one here shows its importance by its name that is “cure all”.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May I jst say what a relief to discover an individual who genuinely knows what they are discussing online. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to check this out and understand this side of your story. wordpress services It's surprising you're not more popular since you definitely possess the gift

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing such a great and knowledgeable 13 Reasons Why S04 Zach Dempsey Leather Jacket blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to say that is one of the top notch posts that i've perused in all my existence. the whole thing right here is certainly remarkable. I couldn't have requested a highly improved put up than this. . cheap assignment help i am capable of bookmark your internet web site and advocate to all my pals

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really happy I've discovered this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossip and net materials. Dustless Sanding Wood Floors NJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for such wonderful blog that looks pretty different, I would suggest you please make a proper plan for your blog and start professional blogging as a career, One day you would be smart mycred customization enough to earn some money, wishing you a best of luck my friend, Thanks a lot for your nice support and love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy every one of the posts, I must say i adored, I want more details with this, mainly loki 2021 jacket because it is rather excellent., Thanks pertaining to speaking about

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been waiting a while to read an article of this quality. I admire the author writing. In addition to practice clicking speed, there are other ways to register mouse clicks more efficiently. Test your clicking speed to see if you can speed it up like I can. To learn more, go to this blog clickspeed test.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing such insightful content; your expertise shines through. The gaming community truly values high Clicks Per Second, and investing in a quality gaming mouse certainly amplifies the experience.

    ReplyDelete